REGISTER YOUR SCHOOL OR CLUB!
FREE STARTER PACK OF ROPES FOR EVERYONE WHO REGISTERS!
Friday 23rd March 2018 is National Skipping Day and we want to get you and your school or club skipping!
Skipping is not only a great way to get fit but it is fun too. You can skip by yourself or as a group or team and the routines are endless.
Here’s how you can take part:
- Register your details with us and received a free starter pack of ropes
- Book a professional skipping coach to come in to your school or club before National Skipping Day so you can learn how to skip
- You can also book a coach to come to your school on National Skipping Day* subject to availability
- Buy your National Skipping Day 2017 ropes for everyone to use from the Nortech website – we offer discounts for bulk orders
- Post your best photos of the day on to the National Skipping Day FaceBook page to win a prize for your school or club
Complete the registration form above and we will get back to you with information about how you can be involved. We can arrange for skipping coaches to come along to your school or club to teach you how to skip and then you can take part in our national event on Friday 21st April.